VTCTA has a new YouTube channel so you can watch the VTCTA COVID-19 Sector update from 11 June with our fantastic speakers here:
– Sue Leitch, MoAgeing BPharm GAICD, CEO COTA (Council On The Ageing) Tasmania
– Marnie O’Loughlin, Transport Manager, Eastern Volunteers
– Lee Barker, Manager Volunteer Resource Services, Eastern Volunteers
– Sarah Yeates, CEO, Caladenia Dementia Care
Our next session is on Thursday 25 June and you can see details here. Speakers will include:
– Madeline Severini, Community Transport Team Leader, St John Ambulance Victoria
– Adj. Assoc. Professor Alan Eade ASM, Chief Paramedic Officer, Safer Care Victorian Government
– more to be confirmed
Please also feel free to send through questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To attend the webinar on Thursday 25 June at 10.30am please register in advance here.