VTCTA has 3 more fortnightly COVID-19 sessions arranged as follows:
Thursday 9 July at 10.30am
- Professor Graham Currie FTSE. Graham is Chair of Public Transport Director, Public Transport Research Group, Institute of Transport Studies at Monash University. Graham will speak about his research on the Long Term Impacts of Covid-19 on Travel.
- Savannah Jewell, Senior Policy Officer, National Disability Services
- Elias Lebbos, Chief Executive Officer, Travellers Aid Australia
The session will be facilitated by Jadie Hunter, Team Leader, Community Programs, Australian Red Cross – Victoria and VTCTA Committee Member.
Questions ahead of the day are encouraged and there will be time to discuss the implications of border closers and postcode lockdowns for impacted organisations.
Thursday 23 July at 10.30am with a focus on LGBTIQ+
- Ro Allen, Gender & Sexuality Commissioner
- Joe Ball, CEO, Switchboard Victoria
- Simon Ruth, CEO, Thorne Harbour Health
The session will be facilitated by Rita Lang, CEO Bridges Connecting Communities and VTCTA Deputy Chair, Secretary and Treasurer
Thursday 6 August at 10.30am
- Pat Sparrow, CEO, Aged and Community Services Australia
- More TBC
Questions and any queries please contact Suzanne on email@example.com or 0438 780 911.
Recordings of the sessions are available through our YouTube Channel.