Community Accessability are seeking an experienced Human Resources professional to join our organisation. This is a part time opportunity of 3 to 4 days per week (negotiable) and would be based in Wodonga, with some travel across other office locations as required.
Reporting to the CEO and forming part of the leadership team, this is an integral role within the Community Accessability structure, required to drive and improve people performance across the organisation. The incumbent will be required to provide expert HR advice, coaching and service delivery in all areas relating to employment and HR issues, including the management of the employee life cycle, people management, development of frontline managers, complex case management, learning and development, Workcover and cultural leadership.
This is a blended role requiring the incumbent to be hands on, as well as delivering the strategic HR priorities of the business.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
The ideal person will have extensive experience in a true HR generalist role with qualifications in HRM, Industrial Relations or equivalent.
• Previous relevant experience as a Human Resource Manager or Business Partner in a medium to large business across multiple sites.
• Experience in Industrial Relations and complex case management, including disciplinary processes, investigations and grievance resolution.
• Proven ability to interpret and apply Award conditions and National Employment Standards and working knowledge of the Fair Work Act.
• Experience in cultural change and organisational development.
• Proven skills and ability to coach and support leaders.
• A current drivers licence is essential.
WHY WORK FOR US?
• A competitive salary of $80,000 full-time equivalent (amount will be determined based on whether the incumbent is 3 or 4 days per week) + superannuation is being offered for this role. In addition, you will also be able to maximise your take home pay through salary packaging of up to $15,900 p/a.
• Community Accessability provides a flexible working environment. The working days and hours for the position can be negotiated to fit with other personal or family commitments.
• You will have the opportunity to be part of an organisation that is currently embarking on a period of change and growth, with a strong focus on driving a high performance culture that values the contribution of its team. This position has the ability to influence at all levels of the business and truly make a difference.
To apply, please send your CV and a succinct letter addressing the key selection criteria by 31 January 2021. Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and Community Accessability reserves the right to fill the position prior to the closing date. We therefore encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible.
Community Accessability is dedicated to the safeguarding of all our clients, volunteers and staff. As such, the successful candidate will be required to undergo reference checks, a Criminal Record Check and WWCC.
Community Accessability is an Equal Opportunity employer. We encourage those from under-represented backgrounds to apply, including peoples who have a disability; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples; peoples who identify as LGBTIQ+ and all with intersecting identities.