Wellness and reablement are core elements of the CHSP programme and should be embed in all aspects of service associated with the delivery of community transport. This session aims to build participants’ knowledge and understanding of wellness and reablement within the scope of community transport funded through CHSP. This interactive session will provide participants with the opportunity to reflect on their current approach to service delivery and to share examples of good practice. The session will provide information to assist with the completion of annual CHSP wellness and reablement reports.
Expected outcomes for participants, by the end of the session participants will:
- Be able to define wellness and reablement within the context of CHSP and community transport activities
- Improve their understanding of the role of community transport in supporting clients using a wellness and reablement approach
- Identify current practices that align with wellness and reablement principles and where opportunity for improvement exists
- Improve their understanding of the requirements for the annual CHSP annual Wellness and Reablement report
- Know where to access further resources
This session will be facilitated by Lisa Dean of Eastern Sector Development Team (ESDT).